Star Wars Perspective Update...
As I mentioned in the last blog, we redesigned the layout of our game, with having the images in a “Star Wars” perspective. I found this perspective to be challenging because I had to make everything 3D. This is taking a lot of time, but it is worth it because it is starting to all piece together!
However, I did get backtracked because the software I am using, Vectr, reconfigured almost half the graphics. By that I mean, I am using a layering tool so that creating the graphic will be easier. For example, I start with a base and build the details up from there. I tried to salvage what I could by trying to find the missing layers, but I had to basically start from scratch :( The good news is that I learned how to “lock” the layers so that they don’t move around or disappear on me again!
Because of this incident and my research mates getting the code to work (finally! yay!), they need graphics to start positing things in place so we have prioritized what graphics need to be done!!
This week, I should have everything completed and will start to be active in the coding process with all the graphics given!