A Redesign....

This week, aside from working from the layout, my team and I had a change of heart for the visual design of Hopper’s Fables. Deja worked on organizing the blocks with the graphics, with the story….it sounds complicated and it was! However, thanks to Deja’s lead we were able to really get down to what we needed. We decided to scrap my previous graphics and go to a different approach. This may have back tracked us a little, however I know this approach we are taking will be better than our previous one! Originally, all of the graphics were in “1st person” perspective, and know to make it easier for the students and the success of the game, we decided to merge to perspectives, so the game will be seen at a 45 degree. I did not have to completely start over, but as for backdrops I did. But since the first time I started, I get quicker at it :) My research mates and I spent a good amount of time really going into detail about what graphic will go with what scene!

My goal this week is to finish up the new backdrop scenes and the layout. I learned that trying to really organize the whole project, really makes a big difference in the syn of the group, thanks to Deja for showing me that!

Written on May 29, 2017