About time :)
Hello, Everyone :)
Good news :) I finally finished the graphics and can start helping build the language with my mates :) Though at the end, I did (of course) get quite frustrated because some of the graphics kept disappearing, being deleted, or my changes were not being saved. I found out it was because the file I was working on was too big.
So what I ended up doing was creating another fresh file and storing half the graphics on there.
Overall, Vectr (the software I used), was an okay option for creating the graphics, for right now it got the job done and we are moving forward :)
This comming week, I will be reviewing the code that Deja and Cindi have create so that we are all on the same page. Then I will be, of course, starting to code! I will update how that goes :)